(as of May 18,2020 22:29:56 UTC – Details)
Complete Beginners Guide To Microsoft WINDOWS 10
Windows 10 is the newest version of the popular operating system from Microsoft—and considering it’s slated to be supported for ten years, it may be the last operating system you ever need. It’s designed to run seamlessly on a variety of devices, from personal computers to phones and tablets, and is widely regarded to be a vast improvement over Windows 8.
If you’ve been considering switching to Windows 10 but aren’t sure whether it’s the right operating system for you, the information in this book will tell you everything you need to know about its functions and features.
This book will cover the following topics:
- A look at the new Start Menu
- A walk-through of the Settings menu and how it differs from the old Control Panel
- Explanation of some of the most useful on-board apps and new features
- Introduction to the new Microsoft Edge browser
- How to use Cortana in Windows 10
- Troubleshooting advice and tips for using Windows more quickly and efficiently
Download your copy of " Windows 10" by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now With 1-Click" button.
Windows 10 is arguably Microsoft’s smoothest and most useful operating system to date. This book will tell you everything you need to know about this impressive piece of software and how to get the most out of it on your own computer.
Tags: Windows 10, user guide, programming, operating system, how to upgrade to windows 10, new Windows 10, Windows 10 features, start menu Win 10 , widows Microsoft, Cortana, operating system, Microsoft, how to upgrade to windows 10, new Windows 10