(as of May 21,2020 04:23:00 UTC – Details)
2019 New and Updated User Guide. Master Your Microsoft Windows 10 with 55 Tips and Tricks.
The importance of speed, security, interface ease, compatibility, and software tools provided by Windows 10 cannot be understated. It is an enormous improvement compared to its predecessors. This book is designed to take you through the process of achieving a deeper understanding of your Microsoft windows 10 with 55 tips and tricks. You’ll begin by understanding the basics and installation of windows 10, configuring and customizing, troubleshooting and networking and window applications. And in the concluding chapters, you will learn various methods of Automatically backing up libraries, Disabling new battery flyout, making Cortana respond to voice commands, preventing an app from showing in the recently used list and uninstalling apps from the start menu.
This book is filled with information to strengthen your practical understanding, this guide contains the new features in the Windows ten operating system, which comprises of Cortana and the Microsoft Edge browser.
What you will learn:
- Remove old files after installing Windows 10
- Sign out of Windows
- New Action Center
- New snap keyboard shortcuts
- Make Windows touch-friendly
- Disable WIFI Sense in Windows 10
- Customize Privacy settings
- Customize Battery Saver
- Unlock PC with a fingerprint
- Stream media across the network
- Monitor with Task Manager
- Create a local account
- Contact Support
- Arrange windows
- Scroll inactive windows
- Snap windows to corner
- Use Virtual Desktops
- Peek at the desktop
- View apps from across desktops
- Move Windows between Virtual Desktops
- Get back icons on the desktop
- Manage notifications
- Shake to minimize
- Enable jump lists and so on.