(as of May 19,2020 08:19:00 UTC – Details)
“Anmababy” comes from the idea of an All Natural Lifestyle. “Anmababy” believes in improving your life with durable premium products that are all natural and safe for your family and friends while minimizing the impact on the environment. We are dedicated to healthy alternatives, the future of our environment, for family baby’s health was the reason you chose cloth diapering. Disposable diapers have often been found to contain chemicals including dioxins and sodium polyacrylate… cloth diapers help limit your child’s exposure to these chemicals. And, of course, to saving your money! Instead of throwing money away with each diaper change, cloth diapers are reusable and the best chemical free option for your baby’s perfect bottom.
• Outer layer: Polyester with TPU – Waterproof and breathable .
• Inner layer: Suede cloth inside – Wicks away moisture & keeps baby dry.
• Wet Bag: Size 12”x14.5”, polyester with waterproof TPU- Stores wet diapers or clean dry diapers in a zippered pocket.
• Insert: Each diaper comes with a one-size 3-layer microfiber insert.
Easy to Use:
• Adjust the rise-snap setting that fits your baby best.
• Stuff the insert into the pocket or lay it on baby’s bum. If in the snap-down position, the fold should go in front for boys and back for girls. For overnight use, you may include additional inserts.
• Wrap both wings to the front and fasten securely, leaving no gaps around your baby’s legs.
• Remove soiled shell or insert and replace with a fresh one as needed.
• Attached stay-dry inserts to adjust absorbency,
• Extra layer of microfiber sewn into shell,
• Waterproof outer cover prevents leaks,
• Gentle elastic prevents leaks too,
The better alternative to single-use plastic bags. A smooth zipper closure locks away the mess and single-ply construction means no worrying about icky stuff growing between layers of fabric. Wet bags are great for carrying dirty diapers, dirty clothes and wet swimsuits. Not just for wet stuff – these bags make excellent organizers for toys, accessories, toiletries, electronics, travel and more!
• Remove as much solid matter as possible.
• No soaking necessary.
• Wash on warm with detergent as needed.
• Tumble dry low.
• Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.
Healthier Option – Fewer chemicals on baby’s bottom means less worries for you! The ultra-soft and ultra-absorbent fabrics can not only have fewer chemicals than disposables, but can also reduce diaper rash for many babies.
All in one size – Three rows of adjustable snaps to allow for a small/medium/large size in one cloth diaper, fit newborn infants to toddlers.
Environmentally Friendly – fewer chemicals used in manufacturing to less diaper in landfills.
100% Money Back Guarantee!!!!